1) When the turkey is cooked remove from the roasting pan and let it rest, if any vegetables were used in the cooking process remove them as well.
2) Tilt the roasting pan and with a spoon remove any excess fat saving the cooking liquid that settles below the fat line.
3) Place the roasting pan over a medium heat and add the flour, stirring with a wooden spoon to get all the good sticky bits that have stuck to bottom and sides of the roasting tray and cook the flour mixture for 3-4 minutes
4) While the flour mixture is cooking, in a separate pan heat the stock to a rolling boil.
5) Slowly add the hot stock to the flour mixture constantly whisking to prevent lumping.
6) Once all of the stock is added let it simmer for 15-20 minutes or until it reaches the desired thickness
7) Season with salt and pepper as needed and strain through a fine wire sieve. Make sure you strain it well to get all of the flavours and the goodness into your gravy.
8) Keep warm until serving