3 avocados (ripe)
140g vine ripe tomato 20g fresh cilantro
2 garlic cloves 1 lime, juiced
1 tbsp olive oil
Cut avocado in half, remove pit and scoop out flesh with a spoon into a bowl.
2. Mash avocado with fork to desired consistency.
3. Finely chop the coriander.
4. Cut tomato in half, squeeze out seeds and finely chop.
5. Peel and finely chop onion.
6. Grate garlic cloves on the fine side of cheese grater.
7. Add all ingredients to bowl and mix well with spoon, season with salt and black pepper.
To keep guacamole from turning brown, store with a thin layer of olive oil on the top or a piece of cling film pressed tight to the guacamole so no air gets in.