Food tastes better from the farm and at Keelham Farm Shop, we've been nurturing and celebrating great tasting food for over three generations.
We run our business by doing what 'feels right' - that's the Keelham Way. We believe in making great tasting food affordable for everyone - offering exceptional taste with minimal waste.
We support over 400 local producers and farmers and make a difference to the communities we serve. We now growing, both the customer offering in our Skipton shop and by opening new shops across Yorkshire. Exciting times ahead!
We are now looking for a confident, friendly and experienced florist to join our busy team in Skipton Reporting to the grocery manager, our florist will have flower shop experience and an ability to deliver all general aspects of floristry. Passionate about our flowers and garden, our florist will inspire our customers by sharing their knowledge and ideas.
- Produce high quality hand tied bouquets and vase arrangements.
- Responsible for driving sales through value added products and specialised florist services and by providing advice and support to customers.
- Coaching and developing other team member in floristry skills and knowledge of flowers.
- Assist customers with the selection and purchase of cut flowers, always providing an exceptional and friendly service to customers.
- Pro-actively feedback customer comments and suggestions to the business, for our Keelham team to improve service and offering to our customers and communities. ·
- Ensure the flower counter is fully stocked, clean, neat & tidy, and that items are always correctly priced. ·
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness and hygiene in all areas of the florist area and follow cleaning.
- Perform all necessary opening and closing responsibilities in the florist.
- Inspect deliveries for quality and accuracy, raising any discrepancies. ·
- Perform additional duties to the above as and when required by the business.
- A fully qualified florist or currently studying towards their qualifications.
- Knowledge and understanding of the floristry industry along with a high level of creative design and construction of floristry items.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Inherently loves and is passionate about flowers
- Organised, enthusiastic & positive person who enjoys working as part of a busy team.
- Ability to work under own initiative and work effectively without direct supervision.